Today we explain how to make homemade chocolate pizza , an ideal recipe for snacking a horde of hungry children at children’s parties.
If your child’s birthday is coming up , take note of the chocolate pizza recipe, you will surprise everyone!
chocolate pizza recipe
- 1 pizza base
- 150 g dark chocolate
- ½ cup of chocolate cream with hazelnuts (Nutella or Nocilla)
- ½ cup of cream
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of chopped almonds
- Chocolate chips
How to make chocolate pizza
- Preheat the oven to 250ºC.
- Put the cream in a saucepan, add the chopped fondant chocolate and melt; Remove from the heat and add 2 tablespoons of butter and a pinch of salt.
- Mix the melted chocolate with the chocolate cream with hazelnuts. Spread the pizza dough with the remaining butter and with the chocolate mixture.
- Put the pizza in the oven and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips and chopped almonds on top before serving.
You might be interested in the followings:-
- Cuban-style rice (easy and very rich recipe) – Recipes for Kids
- Fish Cake With mashed potatoes for kids at Pet Pooja.